Good Corporate Citizenship: Seven Principles
- Endeavor to offer excellent goods and services that are useful to society.
- Strive to make it possible for employees to lead comfortable and plentiful lives, and respect them as human beings.
- Conduct corporate activities in a way that takes environmental protection into consideration.
- Endeavor to make an active contribution to society through philanthropic and other activities.
- Work to improve social welfare in the community through business activities.
- Firmly refrain from behavior that is counter to social norms, including having anything to do with the activities of organizations that have an adverse influence on social order and safety.
- Always promote communication with consumers and residents through public-relations activities and open hearings, and strive to make the principles of corporate behavior conform to social norms.
Home Page in English