(Three-Airlines Liaison Committee on Environmental Problems)
Measures to cope with global warming
- By 2010, CO2 emission per transport unit (passenger seats-distance) will be reduced by 10% from the 1990 level.
- Promotion of adoption of new type aircraft and switching equipment and materials to new type aircraft.
- Adoption of future aircraft navigation system (FANS), etc.
- Energy-saving at offices and plants.
Waste Disposal Measures
- Restrain generation of waste through joint procurement and promote recycling.
- Positive procurement of products whose environmental burden is low and of recycled products, etc.
- Will consider the adoption of the ISO14000 Series or an approach that corresponds to it.
Environmental Conservation in Overseas Business Activities
- Will respect the rules and regulations of overseas airports and will give consideration to environmental matters in response to the requests of each airport.
Home Page in English